Monday 13 February 2012

Valentine's Day SMS Collection








Febuary 14th is Last special day of this week and its known as a Valentine Day.

Though the week day to offer a special expression of love, but safe as the day is particularly special for many people who have not yet considered their heart felt right to take further steps to seek opportunities.
 

Here is Some Valentine Day SMS:-
 

Love is like playing the piano.
 
First you must learn to
play by the rules,

then you must forget the
 
rules and lay from your heart.

********************************************
 
V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .

**********************************************
 
Make Sure That In Search Of A Perfect Person
You Don't Loose A True One,
Because
Perfection Is Fantasy
&
Truth Is Reality
*******************************
Real love is not based on romance,
Candle light dinner
and
walks along the beach.
In fact, it is based on
Respect,
Compromise,
Care
and
Trust
*******************************

If she's an apple & you're an orange,
 
celebrate your differences,
Make a great fruit salad
Love isn't about being the same,
It's about being sweet with each other.
********************************

I still feel that writing a
 
"Love Letter"
In your own hand writing
is more romantic n Precious
than E-mails & SMS
***************************
Trust a person to the extent
that he feels guilty to cheat you
Love a person to the extent
that he fears to loose you!
************************
If you are cold at night,
let the promise of my
love cover you like a
'warm blanket'
**********************
Love is sweets and honey
Love is sometimes for your heart
Love is sometimes for the money

Love is passionate
 
Love is blind
Love is destined
Love is cruel and kind

Love is forever
 
Love is for a night
Love is fading
Love is at first sight

Love is unrequited
 
Love is for another
Love is not returned
Love is not to be smothered

Love is dangerous
 
Love is right
Love is wrong
Love is a fight

Love is complicated
 
Love is here and there
Love is in you and me
Love is everywhere

Love is broken
 
Love is true
Love is for me
Love is for you

****************************************
 

What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U?
 
Pick EA & you’ll get a heart!
If u pick U, you will get hurt!
I’d pick U coz it’s better to get hurt,
Than have a heart without U.

*************************************************
 
In the morning,
sun gazes at me to make me happy…
Cool breeze hugs me to see my smile…
Birds sings to make me smile….
But my dear,
They dont know that
my smile is incomplete until
I remember your face…

************************************************************
 

To Luv some1 is madness,
 
2 b loved by some1 is a Gift,
Loving some1 who loves u is a duty,
But being loved by some 1 whom u luv is LIFE.

************************************************
 
Love knows no reasons,
Love knows no lies,
Love defines all reasons,
Love has no eyes…
But love is not blind,
Love sees all but doesnt mind…..

************************************************
 
Believe me, you are the one,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love the most.

*********************************************
 
When u love someone,
Its like reaching for the star .*.
U know u cant reach them .*.
But u keep trying
Coz may be 1 day
that star might fall for u .!.*.!.*.!
************************************
TRUE Love
Is Not About The
‘Hugs n Kisses’
The ‘I Love You’
Or
The ‘I Miss You’
But About The ‘Chills’
That Hit Every Part 0f
Your Spine When You Think
About Him/Her..!!

********************************
 
Two things are never defined in whole life,
1 is LOVE:
Bcoz u never know who LOVES u how much.
2nd Friend:
Bcoz u never know how deeply they care About U…
******************************************

0 comments

Post a Comment